End to your search how to recover Sent items in Outlook!
It’s normal for Outlook users to erase their sent items. As you know there is no need to keep track of items which is of no use. And of course, you don’t need to consume your memory by having all sent items. So users keep removing sent items from Outlook, but when clearing sent items nobody actually checks for what’s in there and at times you might lose important conversation by this way. Fortunately, there are ways to recover sent items in Outlook these days. All you need is a dedicated application to recover Outlook folders and that’s what we actually offer you here.
What leads to deletion of Sent Items folder in Outlook?
In earlier versions of Outlook, there were some limitations, you can save data only to a certain limit from your mail accounts. This was due to PST file size restriction on Outlook versions. In that case, users have no other option other than clearing unwanted items or else they will run out of memory to store new data. If it’s not removed then PST file may get corrupt due to oversize and Outlook will stop loading as well. These restrictions are taken off with new Outlook versions, so no more worries. But the older versions are still being used by people and this is a concern for them as always.
Emails are lost from Outlook folders whether it be Sent Items folder, Inbox, etc while removing unwanted emails. Apart from this, there are other reasons as well that leads to deletion of Sent Items folder in Outlook like software conflicts, improper PST configuration, emptying Deleted Items folder, etc.
However, there is no need to panic at this stage, as you can recover Sent Items folder completely by using our fine product.
How to recover Sent Items in Outlook?
Microsoft PST Repair Tool is a dedicated application that can be used to restore sent items in Outlook. The potential of this tool to retrieve deleted sent items in Microsoft Outlook has got more attention from the experts. This repair come recovery software is known for its read-only feature i.e it never modifies the source file while recovering Outlook data file instead reads the source file to extract the content.
Here’s more about Microsoft PST Repair tool:
- It helps to recover deleted emails, lost tasks, contacts, archive folders, calendar events, journals and other items from Outlook.
- One can install this PST Repair software on PCs with different versions of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc to recover and repair PST files in Outlook.
- This tool has the potential to repair PST and OST files that are corrupted on various versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2016, 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2000, etc. Refer this page: http://www.microsoftpstrepairtool.com/how-to-repair-outlook-2007.html to know more on how to repair Outlook 2007.
- It is also programmed to repair and recover password protected or encrypted PST as well as OST file.
- If you are unsure about the location of the PST file then you can use the locate option of this tool to find the PST file.
- Another advantage is the Outlook styled preview, the recovered files can be previewed in Outlook styled menu. You can separately view recovered items.
Easy steps to restore Sent Items in Outlook:
Step 1: In order to retrieve Sent Items in Outlook, first you need to download and install the demo version of Microsoft PST Repair tool and launch it to explore the main window as depicted in Figure A. Select the path of PST file if you know or else browse for it using Find option.
Figure A: Main Window
Step 2: Later, you will be asked to select the scan method to recover Sent Items folder in the Outlook PST file as depicted in Figure B. Choose the scanning method and the destination path to save the repaired PST file. When done, press Repair button to recover Outlook Sent Items folder.
Figure B: Choose Scan Method
Step 3: Upon completion of the scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered items will be displayed in Outlook styled browser window as depicted in Figure C.
Figure C: Recovered Data
Step 4: Evaluate the results obtained using the demo version. If you are happy with the results, purchase the software to save the restored folder.