Outlook maintains all your items in a personal storage table which is PST file. It maintains a list of items in an organized and specific way. It has a default size of 2GB for Outlook 2000 and its size varies depending on the Outlook version. There are different versions of Outlook such as 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The default location of PST file in computer/laptop is c drive. Because of a user-friendly feature, people tend to use Outlook 2000. While using the Outlook 2000 if you have come across the situation wherein you are unable to open PST file then it’s all because of corrupt/damage of PST file. After this, you may start using the built-in repairing tool called Scanpst. If the scanpst tool fails to fix the problem, then it means that PST file is severely corrupted. After going through all this, you may start thinking on how to repair Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file? But it’s high time; you should use some repairing tool. If you are stuck on finding repairing tool, then no worries as Microsoft PST Repair tool will help you in sorting out the issue as it has the ability to fix Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file without any difficulty. For further details on this repairing tool to repair PST file in Outlook 2000 within a fraction of seconds, go through the link: http://www.microsoftpstrepairtool.com.
Reasons which briefly explains why Outlook 2000 PST files get damaged:
- Virus attack: If you are working on a severe virus infected system then it might affect the PST file too which results in inaccessibility of PST file. However, you can totally rely on the Microsoft PST Repair tool which is virus free and thus, helps to repair Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file easily.
- Oversized PST file: When the size of PST file exceeds its default size then your file may get corrupt which leads to loss of entire data stored in the PST file. However, using Microsoft PST Repair tool you can fix Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file.
- Abnormal Termination: Always make sure that you have saved all the changes made in an Outlook application and then quit. If you are logging out from Outlook 2000 abnormally, then Outlook PST file is more prone to get damaged. This would result in inaccessibility of PST file leading to loss of files.
Before using Outlook Repair tool to repair PST file in Outlook 2000, here are some precautionary measures:
- Backup PST file regularly so that it might help you in case of data loss due to corruption.
- Make use of proper antivirus in order to save PST file from getting corrupt.
- Properly exit from the Microsoft Outlook.
- Make sure PST file doesn’t reach its size limit as it causes corruption.
If you have neglected these precautions then you can make use of Microsoft PST Repair tool as it plays a major role to repair Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file.
Why Microsoft Outlook Repair tool is the ultimate choice to fix Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file??
- It can not only mend Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file but also helps to fix PST file created on different versions of Outlook such as 2003,2007,2010, 2013 and 2016. If you are Outlook 2007 user and facing the same problem i.e. unable to open PST file, then this eminent tool comes handy to repair Outlook 2007 PST file.
- It has potential to repair PST file in Outlook 2000 on all version of Windows OS like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- It has the ability to fix highly compressed and password protected PST file.
- Additionally, this software provides free trial download through which you can check the performance before purchase.
Steps to repair Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file:
Step 1: Download and install the software. Then, launch the software and click on “Open PST File” if you know the location or select “Find PST file” if you don’t know the location.
Figure 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: After that select the scanning mechanism to repair Microsoft Outlook 2000 PST file and “Browse” the location of PST file.
Figure 2: Select Scan Method
Step 3: Once you click on “Repair” icon then the software starts repairing process and displays the list of recovered items after repairing the file. You can view those files using “Preview” option.
Figure 3: Recovered PST Data