Nowadays, the emails are the best medium which is being used by most of the people in order to communicate by sending or receiving emails. Thus, the Microsoft Outlook comes into mind as it is a widely accepted e-mail client developed by the Microsoft Incorporation. Microsoft has released different versions of MS Outlook starting from the Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2016. Outlook stores all the information such as emails, notes, tasks, RSS feeds, journal entries, events, calendars, etc. in a separate file called as PST (Personal Storage Table) with the .pst extension. Have you got stuck in a situation in which due to some different unknown errors you are unable to access or open the PST file?
This PST file is really important for you because it contains all the essential data related to your business. The errors which you get while opening the Outlook PST file will make the entire Outlook data unreadable. It is necessary to use some good repair tool to resolve this problem. Do you want to access the inaccessible Outlook PST file? Here is the perfect utility i.e. Microsoft PST Repair software which can fix Microsoft Outlook errors generated because of variable factors. By simply visiting the given website, you will come to know how this tool is effectively good at repairing an Outlook Inbox folder http://www.microsoftpstrepairtool.com/outlook-inbox.html .
General scenario to look into:
Suppose you are using an Outlook 2007 in order to communicate within an organization. One fine day, while you were working suddenly power surge occurred which terminated the system along with the running Microsoft Outlook application. Later, when you tried to open the Outlook, an error message popped up saying that “The Outlook.pst is not a personal folder file”. This type of error mainly occurs, if the PST header file is damaged. A power surge is the main reason behind PST header file corruption. This header file holds all information of PST file such as file size, name, creation time and date, etc. So, corruption of this PST file header will not let the Outlook recognize the entire PST file which in turn generates errors resulting in data loss. However, by the use of our repair tool, you can fix such type of errors and restore all the data stored in the file.
Apart from this error, there are several other causes that are responsible for inaccessibility of Outlook PST file thereby making the users face data loss situations.
Usual errors that are accountable for PST file corruption:
- In case your Outlook PST file gets damaged because of virus-infected attachments, insufficient resources, improper exiting of Outlook, malware attacks etc. Then an error message “Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience” is generated which does not allow you to access the PST file leading to loss of Outlook data.
- An error message such as “The file Outlook.pst could not be found” usually occurs when the PST file is located on a Microsoft Exchange server, which is unavailable or the Outlook PST file is severely corrupted. Thus causing inaccessibility of PST file resulting in data loss. In case your PST file is corrupted because of some corruption issue then you have to make use of the Microsoft PST Repair program as this tool can efficiently restore missing emails when Outlook freezes by repairing the damaged PST file.
- If your PST index file gets corrupted because of abrupt system termination or Outlook, the software malfunction or virus attacks then you might face this error “Outlook.pst file cannot be accessed-0x80040116” which will not let you open the PST file causing loss of data.
- The other error is “Outlook.pst could not be accessed. Data error, cyclic redundancy check”. If you encounter this error, then it will make some of the downloaded attachments and emails unreadable and you might be unable to send or receive the emails. This would result in loss of data.
These were a few errors that are commonly faced by a lot of Outlook users. There could be various other errors which might occur suddenly and remain unknown to you. Generation of these errors clearly indicates that your Outlook PST file is corrupted. Initially, you can resolve this issue by making use of Inbox Repair tool i.e. Scanpst.exe. But, if your PST file is severely corrupted then this tool fails to repair the errors and you may end up losing all of your valuable data. Then only Microsoft PST Repair utility will help you to get out of this data loss problem. You can use this utility to fix PST file created on different versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Visit this page: http://www.microsoftpstrepairtool.com/outlook-2007.html if your using Outlook 2007 version and looking for a way to fix your PST file.
A glimpse of some important features of this software:
- The software is a read-only tool that scans the corrupted PST file and extracts the stored information. It creates a new PST file in order to store the extracted data which in turn ensures that the source PST file is safe and secure without causing any further data loss.
- This repair software easily repairs the Outlook 2010 version and rescues Outlook 2010 calendar items, journal entries, RSS feeds, tasks, notes, events and many other Outlook attributes. Read here for more helpful hints.
- With the help of this tool, you can fix password protected damaged PST file and retrieve the lost data residing in it.
- It supports file repair on all versions of Microsoft Windows operating system including the latest Windows 10 OS.
How to use this tool to fix errors in Outlook PST file:
Step1: Download the demo version of this repair utility and do the installation on your Windows computer. Run the installed software and choose an appropriate option which you get on the main screen as in Figure 1. s
Figure 1: Welcome Window
Step2: Once you select the damaged PST file, select the preferred scan option that will be asked as in Figure 2. Choose the desired scan method as per the severity of PST file corruption, browse the destination path and then click on “Repair” button.
Figure 2: Select Scan Method
Step3: As soon as the scanning or repair is done, the list of a repaired file will be displayed as in Figure 3. Estimate the outcomes by using the preview option.
Figure 3: Repaired PST Data
Step4: In case you are pleased with the results, you can get the licensed version of the tool.